[Evolution] [HELP] Understanding Code and Bug details

Hi,

Hi all how are you?

I downloaded evolutions latest release 3.0.2. I want to understand the bugs which are covered in this release.
How can I get details of that.

Yes we can refer changelog. But is there any other way.
How can I create spec file of new release?

I also tried to get much details of evolution code but did not get success.
Is there any way to understand code??

can we use GDB?? HOW??

Thanks in advance.

--
ààààààààà à. ààààà.

"ààààà ààààààà ààààà ààààà ààààà, ààààà àààà àààà ààààà!
àààà,ààà,ààà àà ààààà ààààà, àààààà àààà ààà ààààà ààààà!!"