Re: [Evolution] How to start fresh with Evo ?

Hi Reid,

I can't answer your "start from scratch" question.

I can suggest that you could create a new test UNIX account to try a
"from scratch" configuration. Create the new user. Configure Evolution
to connect to your server. And then judge how well 3.6.2 works for you
then. When testing POP thusly make sure you leave messages on the server
in case you want to revert back to your normal user's mailboxes.

I recently upgraded from Fedora 14 to Fedora 18. Fedora 18's Evolution
3.6.3 has been rock solid for me.

So the next version of Evolution may serve you better. Can you install a
Debian unstable version of Evolution to upgrade your Ubuntu evolution
version? I am a very casual user of Ubuntu, so I can't make specific
recommendations.

HTH,
Rob