Re: [Evolution] Opening links in Firefox

On Sat, 2014-11-29 at 21:19 -0600, Chris wrote:
I've just installed Firefox from the Mozilla site removing the Ubuntu
version which seems to have been causing my system to lockup. Now when
clicking a link in a message a new Firefox is started in the same window
as Evolution is in instead of opening the link in the window that
Firefox is running in. Is there a setting in Evolution or Firefox
somewhere that will set this back to the way it was?

Firefox can't open in Evolution windows, resp. if it does, it likely is
an Unity feature.
However,
Firefox > Preferences > [x] Open new windows in a new tab instead
perhaps does solve the issue.