[Evolution] Freeze when saving contact with duplicate email address

Hi all,
  if I edit a contact and add to it an email address that is already
stored in another contact, evolution freezes and I can only kill it.

I am using evo 3.12.11 and a google address book through GOA, but the same problem happens with a local
address book.

Is it a known bug? I have searched quite a lot but didn't find anything on bugzilla, nor in the evo list
archives.

Please tell me if I should file a bug, or how to provide any other detail/log.

Thank you,
Andrea