Re: [Evolution] evolution 3.10 not sending messages from one of my mail acounts

On Thu, 2015-09-17 at 08:05 +0200, Clara Cagigal Cobo wrote:
smtp.ono.com as server in port 25, requires authentification thicked,
without cyphering, plain and my username.

        Hi,
I just tried this and even the server claims it supports PLAIN
authentication it fails with it. There is also a runtime warning on the
console of the evolution when trying that. Do change the authentication
method from PLAIN to LOGIN, that seems to work. They also advertise
support for DIGEST-MD5, if you are interested.
        Hope it helps,
        Milan