Re: [Evolution] exchange calendar... not working

On Mon, 2018-09-03 at 09:27 -0600, William Dossett via evolution-list
wrote:
Not sure what I can do to diagnose this one.

        Hi,
I do not think evolution-ews misinterpreted the item type and showed
your meetings as tasks - you can see the same tasks in the Tasks view.
I did not see anything like that yet and it's highly improbable.

You can check what the calendar downloaded when you open
   ~/.cache/evolution/calendar/<some-uid>/
which contains the data as returned from the server. What format it is
I do not know, it depends on the version of evolution-ews, because
older versions store is as plain XML, newer as an SQLite table. You can
view the content and see whether all expected events are stored there.
If they are and you only do not see them in the Calendar view, then:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/calendar-searching.html.en
might be helpful.
        Bye,
        Milan