[Evolution] How to Change Evolution's Keyboard Shortcuts?

How can I change the keyboard shortcuts in Evolution 3.32.0, running on Ubuntu 18.04? I haven't been able to change the keyboard shortcuts for menu items.

Here's what I've tried so far, unsuccessfully

  1. Search the manual at https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/
  2. Review related questions on various forums, which suggest...
  3. Edit the ~/.config/evolution/accels file while Evolution is not running
  4. In dconf editor, set can-change-accels to true, hover over command, type new shortcut
But I remain stumped. Any pointers, anyone?

Dylan