[Evolution] "mark as read"

hello all,

I have this problem, maybe someone of you met with same issue and found some solution:
I have work mail in Evolution with planty of filters, which move my incoming mails to different folders and should "mark mails as read" (set status to read), but this is not working at all. Mails are moved ok, but setting status to read is not working in any folder.
My hint is problem with Exchange, 'cause my mailbox is connected to Exchange via Exchange Web Services, so probably marking as read is not working in this case.
Does anybody has this issue also? Do you have any idea how to solve it? Maybe some plug-in or any other workaround.

thanks, regards
Sperm