Re: [Evolution] EVOLUTION Don't display and don't remember the passwords correctly after restauration

On Fri, 2019-05-03 at 17:12 +0200, Philippe PES wrote:
More annoying ... EVOLUTION does not remember my email accounts
passwords ... I have to retype them each time I push the send/receive
button, even though the checkbox "add passwords to my keychain" is
checked ...

What version of Evolution? (See Help->About). The other version info
you give is not really relevant.

Also, Evolution is a Gnome package. It can run on KDE (in fact I do
that myself) but it doesn't interact in any way with Kwallet. It uses
the gnome-keyring system to handle passwords. It's also useful to
install the seahorse package to access these outside of Evolution.

poc