Re: [Evolution] Receipt notices being sent without asking?

On Tue, 2020-03-10 at 23:23 -0500, Japhering Anonymous via evolution-
list wrote:
I have all my accounts set to "Always ask" when read reciepts are
requested. Yet, I have become aware of the fact that
Evolution is always sending a receipt without asking.

        Hi,
why do you think it's evolution sending it? Do you see the message in
the Sent folder? And if so, does it contain User-Agent header with the
evolution version you use?

I do not know what account type you use, but some servers can handle
these requests on their own.

Anyone else seeing that behavior ?

I tried it here, by sending myself a message with Read Receipt Request
and when I select such message I'm asked at the top with:

  Sender wants to be notified when you have read this message. [Notify]

Nothing is sent on its own. I have the "Ask for each message" set for
the account too.
        Bye,
        Milan