[Evolution] Delete calender event

My OS is Ubuntu 21.10 and my version of Evolution is 3.42.2 (flatpak
gitca5e2a1).

I have linked my @live.com calender to Evolution with evolution-ews
following the directions here.
https://www.ubuntudocs.com/kb/gnome-evolution/

I created an event in the @live.com calender in Evolution and then
deleted it in Outlook. However it is still showing up in the Evolution
calender. If I select it and attempt to delete it with the delete
button in the top ribbon I get the error message in the attached
picture named evolution2.png.

If I open the appointment and attempt to delete it I get the error
message in the attached picture named evolution3.png.

Can you advise how this appointment can be deleted.

Thank you.