Re: [Evolution] preformatted initial mode in plain text replies

On Fri, 2022-01-21 at 09:04 -0700, Stephen Hartke wrote:
However, when I use "Start typing at the bottom" and I scroll to the
top of the initial reply message, there are two blank lines in Normal
paragraph mode.

        Hi,
it's because the paragraph mode is about where the cursor is. The
option does not change the paragraph mode across the whole message.

Do you see the two blank lines at the top of replies in Normal
paragraph mode (even though you start typing at the bottom)?

No, I do not have them there. I also do not place my signature above
the message (because that can strip the message itself on reply). When
I enable "signature above the message", then the empty lines are there
and, as you guessed, they are related to the signature (there is always
made a room for the signature, but it can be left empty when None
signature is selected).
        Bye,
        Milan