Re: Adding Tamil Unicode support to Bitstream Vera Fonts

There are alot of other things missing for it to be a unicode font..

And for a font to make sense as an integrated item, there should be some
stylistic continuity between glyphs.  A ransom note font isn't very
interesting or useful; I might as well get ransom noting from independent
fonts...

I'll chat with Jim Lyles about it, but I suspect it does not make sense.
                         - Jim

--
Jim Gettys
Cambridge Research Laboratory