Latin Extended, Greek, Cyrillic, IPA

Hi, I’m new to the group, and I’m wondering if anyone is planning on doing any of the following for the font: Latin Extended B, Greek, Cyrillic, or IPA.  I already have one Cyrillic font I found from Danilo Segan, which is very nice, but a little too much extra space at the top.  If anyone is planning on doing any of these fonts, I would be interested in downloading.  I’m not a font developer, nor am I very good with making them, however.  Thanks.

Charles