Candidacy: Tobias Mueller

Name: Tobias Mueller
EMail: tobiasmue gnome org
Affiliation: None

Dear Foundation,

I'd like to candidate for another term as Director on the Board.

I am passionate about Free Software and GNOME and advancing it satisfies
me. I enjoyed the work during the last year and I hope to be able to
continue doing so. Within the last year I helped revamping our bylaws
and then got more and more involved in making our Friends of GNOME
program more smooth. This is still ongoing and I also initiated contact
with a European entity to collect funds for us to make us more
indepedent from Paypal. Being on the board makes finishing that a lot
easier.

If you have any questions please drop me a line or ask on this list. I
might not be able to answer quickly though as I will be busy with
staffing a booth at LinuxTag and attending GNOME.Asia Summit.

Happy voting,
  Tobi