Date and scale change for the 2016 GNOME Summit

Hi all,

Due to unexpectedly low international attendance numbers this year, we have decided to scale down the 2016 GNOME Summit to one day, most likely to be on the afternoon of Saturday the 8th instead of three whole days. I have updated the wiki page accordingly at https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/Summit/2016 (that page will be updated should any further changes in plans occur)