Re: Jim Gettys for the board...

I just wanted to chime in to say that I think Jim's been a terrific
asset to the board this year. He's been a voice of reason at all times
and a big advocate for (1) looking at the bigger picture of where
computing is going, (2) worrying about sound process, and (3)
interoperability with other desktop environments.

I sure hope he'll get elected again.

Bart