Re: Questions

Definately not: but I believe Gnome encompasses a much larger community,
that is more than just GPL/LGPL'ed code: for example, code I write
will, as it has for 15 years, be licensed via the X Copyright (GPL/LGPL
compatible, as it has always been).  The day it isn't fully open,
is the day I (and I believe most others) go elsewhere.

In this sense, I believe Gnome is an open source project, not
strictly a GNU project.
                            -Jim Gettys

--
Jim Gettys