Re: Bounty hunt, round 2.

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 05:39, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hi Nat,
> 	Curiously, you've ignored the concern Mikael expressed about the change
> from Epiphany to Firefox in the bounties. If the bounties were hosted on
> novell.com and it was clear that this was a Novell initiative I wouldn't
> have the slightest problem with that.

I expect that the text on the bounties page will be changed to reflect
what Nat said in his mail; that these bounties are a Novell initiative
being done in cooperation with the GNOME foundation not a GNOME
initiative.

I personally think its fine to have a set of bounties sponsored by
Novell on gnome.org that include integration of non-GNOME
open-source technologies (whether openoffice, gaim, FireFox, KDE,
whatever) with GNOME as long as the situation is clear.

Regards,
					Owen