Re: Evolution copyright assignment: Storm in a teacup

<quote who="Rui Miguel Seabra">

> Perhaps you should refrain your blind trust and use an analytical insight.
> Instead of a problem in need of solving, you react as if my intention was
> attacking a project (that I love to use) and its developers.

Rui, I've answered your mail on the other thread explaining why you do not
understand the situation. I'm not going to reply again. You are not adding
anything to this discussion.

- Jeff

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/