Re: Reality bites [Was: Evolution copyright assignment: Storm in a teacup]

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 17:32, Jeff Waugh wrote in response to Rui Miguel
Seabra:
> If you raised your concerns in a diplomatic and polite way, instead of
> viciously attacking members of the community (individuals and companies
> alike) who contribute so much (and frankly, in stark contrast to your level
> of contribution to date, other than flames on this mailing list), you would
> not get such a cold reception.

Jeff, I would like to suggest you look at the first substantive message
posted by Rui on this issue which I believe to be
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2004-August/msg00021.html
then you make have to agree that it was quite diplomatic and polite.

I believe you owe Rui an apology.

Andreas
--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences