Re: a compromise on Evolution?

Hi,

In my opinion, as 2.8 is getting closer and closer, I'd like to see the
issue resolved so it can be taken into account when the final module
decision takes place. Although, that process is not up to me.

OTOH, I doubt that there will be any contributions before the release
date that will get into Evolution 2.0 and eventually maybe GNOME 2.8. So
the issue is merely a matter of having things done or not.

Miguel: Have a nice vacation :-)

Christoffer