Re: Proposal: Shift election cycle back six months

Le vendredi 10 août 2007, à 22:11 +1000, Jeff Waugh a écrit :
> We can call a vote with minimum ten days notice (but we'll have to work with
> the membership committee to ensure the infrastructure exists to run it).

Sorry, I'm going to dive into boring details...

Is this something from the by-laws (I couldn't find a reference to the
"10 days notice" there, but I only gave a quick look), or something you
are suggesting?

And by "vote", do you mean "referendum" or something else (the only
other type of vote I know is "elections" :-))?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.