Re: The Travel Committee is ready!

On 4/8/09, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:14 PM, Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org> wrote:
>  >  http://live.gnome.org/Travel (carefully!)
>

> Could you add information to this page about the agreed upon
>  reimbursement rates? There was a discussion about this in February and
>  it seemed that there was some argument as to whether it should be 70%.
>  Or case-by-case. Or something else.

No limit was set, and evaluation will be case by case. But we want to
invite everyone to keep in mind that every euro saved (i.e. choosing
cheaper options) is an euro that enables someone else to be sponsored.
So while possible please choose the cheapest options and if *really*
possible[0] offer to pay a part of your ticket.

greetings :)

0 - really possible means that doing it won't make you starve at
GUADEC nor limit you to bread and water (we need you alive :-))