Re: Announcing GNOME Board elections 2009

2009/6/7 Tobias Mueller <muelli auftrags-killer org>:
> Dear Foundation Members,
>

> I am announcing a new timeline for the upcoming Foundation Board
> Elections because we, the Membership and Elections Committee, couldn't
> hold the deadlines. We are very sorry for that.

Given that the board forced you to switch elections methods on fairly
short notice, I'm glad it worked out as well as it did. We all owe a
big thanks to the membership and elections committee- they do very
important work with very little attention or thanks.

Luis