Re: GNOME Board of Directors Foundation Elections Spring 2009 - Preliminary results

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 6:08 AM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

To ensure we weren't running the risk of controversy, I ran the election
under all variants of STV available, with different methods of
calculating thresholds and transfers. I can confirm that under all
scenarios I tried, the results remained the same."

Great, I would accept the results if this is the case.  Can you publish how you ran each method so we have a reproducible record?  I don't mean to be a pain but I think the process is as important as the results.

--
John