Re: GNOME Foundation budget (Oct 2010-June 2011)

On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 09:36:46PM +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:
> I am sure all GNOME foundation members expect us to be a transparent
> organization (it was pretty clear from the questions during the board
> elections this year) and this is something we need to work on.

As another Foundation member, I agree that I expect us to be a
transparent organization, but I find the tone of your inquires to be
totally irrespectful towards another volunteer; regardless of whatever
their or your role on this matter is.

Since Germán has been the treasurer of the GNOME Foundation our
numbers have been presented in the most clear and complete way that I
can remember, and I believe that any long-time GNOME Foundation member
can agree with this. Nobody denies that there is always room for
improvement but this irrespectfully demanding attitude is definitely
not what's going to move us forward, so please slow it down.

Claudio