Re: Fish pedicure logo (yes, this is not spam!)

On Sun, 2011-07-10 at 11:21 -0700, Germán Póo-Caamaño wrote:
> Yes, we care (in fact, we must). Do you have more information, such as
> url, contact information, etc.

No, I just noticed the stall while walking around Cambridge and noticed
that one of the people there was wearing a t-shirt with the GNOME logo.
Looking at the stall I just noticed the company name and no other info.

> The one I found is:
> http://www.gumtree.com/p/jobs/presentable-sales-staff-urgently-required-in-cambridge/80648797

It's what I found too googling for the company name. I got the logo from
that ad and copied somewhere else as the ad will probably expire soon.

--
Marco Barisione