Introducing myself: Andres Gomez

Hi,

I've joint recently the GNOME Foundation and also this list so I would
like introduce myself briefly.

My name is Andres Gomez, and I'm from a Spanish town called León,
although I'm now living in Helsinki.

In 2003 I joined Igalia and, nowadays, I'm a partner of the company.

Before joining Igalia I was involved in GNOME mainly as a user but,
since then, I've been working in a daily basis with all the technologies
involved in the project.

Since 2006 I focused in GNOME Mobile/Maemo and is in this area in which
I've been working the last years.

Among other works, I'm the lead developer of GDigicam[1], the library on
top of GStreamer's CameraBin used in the Camera integrated in the Nokia
N900, but I've also been developing some other pet projects such as
"Application's Fullscreener" [2] and the "Automatic Skype Launcher for
Maemo 4"[3].

I'm really happy of having joint the GNOME Foundation and this mailing
list.

Hope to read you soon! :)

Br.

[1] https://maemo.gitorious.org/fremantle-gdigicam/gdigicam