Re: Membership's Renewals Jan 2012

On Sat, 07 Jan 2012, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:

> On Thu, 2012-01-05 at 15:47 +0100, Andrea Veri wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > as per point 1.3 of [1], here it comes a list of members in need of a
> > renew in case they didn't receive their individual e-mail:
>
> [15 people who are not me]
>
> Andrea, I pretty sure I'm coming up for needing a renewal soon. Where
> can I find my membership date?

Unfortunately there's no way for Foundation members to check membership's
status on their own at the moment. (for that you actually need access
to the Foundation's Database, which is obviously restricted)

Having a web interface to check membership's expiration it's one of
the improvements I would love seeing deployed as soon as possible, but
we actually need more man power to write the code and such.

That said, you last renewed your membership on Tue, 09 Feb 2010, so
you're just in time :)

Feel free to mail me directly for any follow-up or question.

cheers,

Andrea