Introducing myself

Hello!

I'm a new member of the GNOME Foundation and I'd like to introduce myself a
bit.

I'm a 20 years guy from Czech Republic, I study on Faculty of Informatics on
Masaryk University in Brno. I'm also working as an intern in Red Hat. My work
there is on the Evolution email client, I recently finished first part of it's
WebKit port.

I'm happy to be part of such great community as GNOME has and I hope to
contribute to other projects then Evolution in future.

Have a nice day!
Dan

--
dvratil redhat com | Evolution developer
GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348