Re: Facilitating the Integration of Free Software into Academic Courses (was Re: Questions for the board election candidates)

Hi Joanie,

On 05/25/2012 12:49 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
<snip>

Thoughts?

I love it, from beginning to end! A great idea and one where we will have lots of help if we decided to open it up to other organisations too.

And I love the idea of turning the professors into mentors as well - get the teachers teaching other teachers. All for it!

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary