A question to the candidates

Hi all,

First of all thanks for running for this critical role on GNOME!

My question is about hardware and contacts:

The average user is not going to ever install its own operating system
by itself, for them hardware and software come together and they die
together, so a new version of Windows means a new laptop and so on, a
new iPhone OS means a new iPhone hardware...

So the crucial part here are ISV, contacting them, engaging with them
and finally making them ship our great software to the end user.

Is that something that you both find important and also will try to
pursue if you are elected?

Cheers,
--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net