Re: Setting moderation bit for members who consistently hijack topics

    Before the
    holidays I kept receiving e-mails from him asking me to call it
    "GNU/Linux", and then to embrace the FSF when I explained that his
    repeated mails harmed his message and that I would be more likely to
    *not* say GNU/Linux because of his actions.

You said that you intentionally give the credit for GNU to others by
calling it "Linux", out of personal hostility towards me.

You said your hostility was based on disapproval of a couple of things
I have done.  I asked you to discuss those events so I could defend my
conduct.  I also suggested that they were small compared with my
career, and could not outweigh all the rest.  But you refused to
discuss the question.  It seems that you want to nurse and cling to
your hostility.

That's my view of the conversation we had.  I would like to post those
messages so people can judge for themselves.  Ok?

GNOME shouldn't do anything based on personal grudges.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation