Re: GNOME Foundation Board candidacy: Emmanuele Bassi

On 2013-05-20 10:51, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:

the minutes have been published on the wiki and on foundation-announce
— though, in the last couple of months I had to travel more than I
expected to last year, or even in January, so I skipped a couple of
meetings and the minutes took a bit longer to be edited and published.

Related to this, one thing that I intended to do, but fell through the cracks a bit was publishing of the meeting agenda to the foundation-list prior to the board meetings. If I end up as Chairman again, I will make sure to get this done in order to increase transparency of the board and allow the rest of the foundation to give feedback on items prior to the meetings.

Despite Emmanuele's travelling, switching jobs etc, he's been doing a splendid job as secretary and he would certainly get my vote for continuing to do that again.
- Andreas