Re: Question to GNOME Foundation Board candidates

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 5:16 AM, Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com> wrote:

For all candidates, how do you see being on the board will enhance or
facilitate the volunteer work you already do in the commutity?  How
many hours per week do you expect you will be able to dedicate to
working on the board on a regular basis?

Hi Brian,

I see board work as enhancing what I already do.  We have bi-weekly meetings in marketing list and I primarily am the person who organizes and runs the meetings.  We also have a off-week work time for items that needs to be completed.  So right there that is about an hour or so a week already spent on meetings.  Of course, there is mail and responding to things in the google+ community and whatever else.  I've also volunteered to do some bug squad work for gnome-music.

I can commit to about 5 hours a week additional to what I am doing in marketing.  I do not plan on giving up marketing as we are doing fairly well there and I want to keep things progressing.

sri

Brian