Re: Looking for someone to help update GNOME Foundation wikipedia

I could possibly give it a shot over the next couple of day.

Tiffany Antopolski

On 29 October 2013 15:58, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
We're looking for someone to update the GNOME Foundation wikipedia
page with accurate information.  (eg current board of directors, the
list of companies on the advisory board and so forth)

Currently, the information is very stale.  Can someone volunteer?
Probably take you about 30 minutes tops. :-)

sri