Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of August 15th, 2014

First at all, thanks for the minutes. A couple of questions:

On Tue, 2014-08-26 at 22:20 +0200, Andrea Veri wrote:
= Minutes for Tuesday, August 15th, 2014, 16:00 UTC =
[...]
== Board meeting ==
 * Groupon
 * Final wording checks for updated Travel Policy
  * Discussed, approved with minor changes.
  * ACTION: Marina to update travel policy
 * Outstanding brand use requests
  * need someone to take action/mail Carol Hanson re: "Permission request for Personal use of Gnome foot"
    * ACTION: Jeff to reply to her

Was this reply positive or negative?  Any rationale that could be
shared?

== Completed Actions ==
[...]
 * Andreas to ask Karen and Pam how much we should disclose to the
community about the ongoing discussion with Groupon

I guess "Pam" refers to Pamela Chestek. Is this right?

BTW,  What was the outcome? Shall we assume the outcome was to not
disclose anything considering the last minutes only say "Groupon"?

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/