Re: Agenda for board meeting on September 26th

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 8:01 PM, James <purpleidea gmail com> wrote:

Causing me to waste more internets time I've just looked up:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weev

And so I apologize if I have chosen someone with a tainted past to
refer you all to. I don't think the link above had anything
questionable in it, and I do agree with the points mentioned within
it. I'll re-read it to double check.

Luis Villa has emailed me to tell me about "weev's" tainted past.
Apparently he has a Swastika tattoo, and says mean things. That's
particularly not cool, and I really have no interest in learning more
about the fellow.

Additionally, Mr. Villa objected to my use of the "if" in the sentence
where I wrote:

"And so I apologize if I have chosen someone with a tainted past"

So please rewrite my above sentence in your mind without the "if"
(s/if/that/), based on Mr. Villa's above information. I included the
"if", because as I said, I didn't ever look into the background of the
author of that link.

Links on the internet are dangerous, and I did not fully vet
everything the author wrote before linking to the one article! I do
agree with what the author said in that particular post, but I
disagree with everything else that Mr. Villa has pointed me to.

As an aside (and not referring to Mr. Villa) there are a lot of people
on foundation-list who are quite rude and/or disrespectful. I'm "from"
the internet, so my feelings aren't hurt by this, but I'm not happy to
see it happening _here_ either.

</back to hacking>

Cheers,
James