Re: OPW; Where does the 500$ for each GSoC goes?

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 5:12 PM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
On 16 September 2014 16:09, Alexandre Franke <alexandre franke gmail com> wrote:
http://www.gnome.org/foundation/reports/ is a bit outdated, but it exists.

minor correction: it's not really outdated. the foundation publishes
the reports for the previous fiscal year, as it's required by law.

We're in September 2014. The latest financial report is for the period
October 2010 – July 2011. I don't know when the fiscal year ends, but
I guess we should at least see something for 2012, maybe even early
2013? So yes, this seems indeed *a bit* outdated. Note I already said
"a bit" in my previous email, and I'm really not saying "overly". :-)

answering questions on the current fiscal year is *complicated*, at
least until the budget is being prepared, i.e. this October.

I totally get that and I think a good job has been done in this
regard. It's not perfect, but it's still pretty good.

--
Alexandre Franke