Re: foundation application..

> [...]
> It seems proportionate to try to seek compelling evidence to support the
> hypothesis that this is a problem but also that the suggested solution will
> address that problem in a representative way.

Please, go ahead, collect the evidence and present it here.

I am going to need cooperation with getting access to all the relevant data, but I am happy to proceed on the basis that I get that. This can be taken forward, as far as I am concerned.

Saying the same over and over without anything actionable, and rejecting
everything that everybody else says, does not conduct to anything.

There are plenty of comments on here which I have agreed with so who is "everyone", to you?

Magdalen