Re: Builder crowdsourcing banner on PGO

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 4:24 AM, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:
I would _really_ appreciate if you guys held a discussion about things that
quite frankly don't have anything to do with my original question in a
different thread. Thank you.

Your question was if we should add a link to the campaign on a GNOME
website. The current discussion is about defining if it fits within
our ethical boundaries, so it has everything to do with your original
question.

(For the record, I was the first to reply positively to your question
and even proposed to push it further)

--
Alexandre Franke