Re: This week in Gnome?

I'm under the impression that even just making a digest of Planet GNOME alone would be a full-time job* (also tricky in terms of curation)... If on top of that you widen the scope to include even third-party apps from outside of the GNOME infrastructure, well... you turn into That Recently Discussed News Site That Shall Not Be Named.

It also overlaps, to some extent, with http://news.gnome.org or our various social media outlets (much easier to just point to blog posts using social media). IMHO, those would seem to be good places for this writing to happen, were it to be in any official fashion.

*: or for it to be done collectively and systematically, the Engagement team would need to be much bigger than it is right now. Care to join? :)