Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of September, 26th, 2017

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 10:32 AM Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Hi Benjamin,

Benjamin Berg <benjamin sipsolutions net> wrote:
> I have noticed that the lack of board minutes has not been resolved so
> far and I am hoping that the community can get a quick action from the
> board with regard to this matter. Can every board member please work on
>  publishing the minutes at their respective earliest convenience?

Thanks for raising this issue again. I agree that it needs to be
resolved and we discussed it during a board call this week. We'll do
our best to get the minutes published and update the list once it's
happened.

Why not just ask an ex-director or board member to join the call and take notes for everyone. :-)

They can always drop out if there are sensitive topics.

sri

Allan
--
Vice-President, GNOME Foundation Board of Directors