Re: GNOME Foundation 2018 Annual General Meeting

Hi Dave,

David King <amigadave amigadave com> wrote:
According to the bylaws of the Foundation (Section 7.4), 30 days notice
is required for an AGM, whereas this notice only gives 4 days notice.

Indeed. We know that we slipped up this year.

I am not sure of the best place to add this for future GUADECs, but
maybe https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/HowTo/CheckList would be suitable?

It wouldn't harm! It is noted down in the board wiki pages, but it
obviously got missed this year.

In the future, I'd like us to have a calendar with deadlines in the
run up to GUADEC...

Allan