Help us share our end of year fundraiser!

The Foundation is currently running a fundraiser and we need your help to get the word out! We've been sharing updates each week about what GNOME accomplished in 2020 and we're asking you to spread these stories to your colleagues, friends, and family. You can help boost our fundraising efforts by sharing the posts you see on GNOME social media channels (e.g. Twitter and Mastodon), or creating your own and linking to our News articles. This fundraiser is really important to us. It helps the Foundation carry out its mission to support the GNOME community. Community donations help us continue to put our community and users first.

Current News posts include:

GNOME is supported by our generous network of donors—our Friends of GNOME. Whether someone donates $5 or $5,000, we value those contributions just as much as any merge request. Donations build up GNOME, provide necessary infrastructure, and power new initiatives.

In 2020, donations supported:

Our plans for 2021 are even more ambitious and involve sustaining our ongoing work while building up new initiatives and support for the growing GNOME project and community. In the upcoming year, we will:

In order to build the future of GNOME, we need people to join us and become Friends of GNOME. To help support our 2021 initiatives, we're looking for 50 new Friends of GNOME to join by January 5, 2021. Every donation helps grow the GNOME project and supports our community. Donations are processed through CommitChange.

Thank you for your help!

Cheers,

The GNOME Foundation Staff

--