evolution 3.34.2

About evolution
===============

Manage your email, contacts and schedule

News
====

Bug Fixes:
        I#659 - Hardcoded text colors do not work well in dark mode (Milan Crha)
        I#680 - Change how supported locales for composer attribution language are detected (Milan Crha)
        I#681 - Cannot type the date of a meeting (Milan Crha)
        I#696 - Copying event in calendar does not sustain duration of event (Milan Crha)
        I#701 - ECompEditorEvent: Preset user timezone for all-day events, instead of UTC (Milan Crha)
        I#702 - "Body contains" leaves the search term selected in the email (Milan Crha)
        I#709 - tnef-attachment: Add TNEF part as attachment on error (Milan Crha)
        I#711 - "Select Today" goes to wrong date if month view is scrolled (Milan Crha)

Miscellaneous:
        Fix a crash when changing Archive folder (Milan Crha)
        Calendar: Show only the last part of the timezone above the time column in the Day View (Milan Crha)
        ESimpleAsyncResult: Avoid thread scheduling race when finishing on idle (Milan Crha)

Translations:
        Jordi Mas (ca)
        Daniel Mustieles (es)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/evolution/3.34/evolution-3.34.2.tar.xz (11.4M)
  sha256sum: 2c89abab26bb9559c1c5050ec3de9a636efd88aec223eb147df28a4120f29b98