Re: Gnome Games will make 3D mandatory for 2.28

Hi;

Le Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:05:44 +0100,
"Thomas H.P. Andersen" <phomes gmail com> a écrit :
> >> Ok. But if aisleriot-clutter is considered experimental and
> >> have_clutter is always true due to the gnometris dependency then we
> >> will need something a bit more clever.
> >
> > Sorry I wasn't clear: it's builds both aisleriot and
> > aisleriot-clutter by default. For now, I think aisleriot-clutter
> > will be _noinst.

Yes, aisleriot/clutter is noinst_ atm.

> sure. But if we plan to support both ways we will at some point need
> something more flexible. A bit off topic but is runtime detection of
> clutter out of the question?

IMHO yes. Once aisleriot/clutter is good enough to be enabled, I don't
see any uses for non-clutter aisleriot except for older maemo devices
(which I definitely want to keep compatible, since I own one of
these :).

	Christian