Require guidance in gnome development

Hi,

      I am Neelima, doing my 4th semester in computer science and engineering. I am really excited to know about Gnome Women. I'm interested in contributing to gnome development. I want to work on sudoku (gnome games) project.  I am very fond of that game. I even coded for sudoku in c++ in my 2nd semester .I know python language. I think i can do my best in this project. I want to get started with it . It would be great if anyone could help(guide) me in getting started with this project .

Thank you

Regards,
Neelima
4th semester btech