[Geary] Little features requests

Hi,

I just started to use Geary as email client. I wonder if you welcome little features requests (perhaps it's too early?) such a the following examples ? If yes, is there a good place to send them (this list? a bug report? email address?)

Examples :

1- Add the ability to answer after a message (and not before). To select a part of an email and to answer to it should quote the selected part in the answer (very useful when you answer one question of a big email).
2- Add a keyboard shorcut to send message (no such shorcut here: http://yorba.org/geary/help/shortcuts.html)
3. Add markdown support : *test* should be automatically formated in test

Sorry if you are not ready yet to welcome features requests or if it is the wrong place to post.

Pétur